The PEER Solutions partners and associates can deliver a host of specialized services to clients in order that they can build a positive future as well as foster personal and organizational growth:
- Long Range and Strategic Planning: Both traditional strategic planning and community engagement planning models are offered. Project planning services are also available. Team members have worked with more than two-dozen school district, nonprofit, government, and private sector clients in recent years.
- Public Speaking and Teaching: The team includes accomplished public speakers who have keynoted professional conferences; we have conducted tailored training experiences and delivered a variety of workshops. We are adept at capturing the essence of the message a client wishes to communicate and then crafting customized presentations around these themes in a powerful fashion. These presentations are laced with good humor and authentic stories of real people connected to that theme.
- Facilities Support: Our team members have led energy management and facilities renovation studies. We have professional and personal connections with firms specifically tailored to these types of projects and can serve as your organization’s liaison to these groups and/or work directly with you on said initiatives.
- Conflict Resolution: The PEER Solutions team contains individuals adept at conflict resolution and it includes a trained mediator. We have been called on to provide neutral mediation services to clients who wish to resolve differences in a non-legal setting. We have helped clients make their way beyond interpersonal conflict and have been involved in resolving organizational disputes.
- Mentorship and Coaching: Our members have worked as professional mentors and coaches for key leaders including school superintendents and principals, nonprofit executives, and private sector and municipal officials. We have been hired by governing boards, professional associations, and executive officers to help guide and grow leadership skills in these key leaders.
- Negotiations Services: We have been enlisted to negotiate employee contracts in school and other government sectors. While this work has generally been on behalf of a governing board, we are able to incorporate our considerable skill set in conflict resolution and interest based bargaining to the advantage of employer and employee alike.
- Research Studies: Members of our team have researched and written independent studies and conducted communications audits on a host of subjects ranging from enrollment patterns to staffing deployment. We utilize time-tested qualitative and quantitative research methodologies with such projects. Our clients have included traditional public schools, universities, foundations, and charter school programs.
- Business Support: Team members for PEER Solutions have a strong and positive reputation in the public school marketplace and can provide assistance to business and other private sector enterprises wishing to make positive connections with schools.
- Marketing and Communications Support: Pam Raden of Johnson Group Marketing, one of our Business Associates, can provide high quality marketing and communications expertise that is a companion service to other PEER Solutions services or as a stand-alone relationship a client could develop with JGM.
- Website Support: Brian Johnson of PageCrafter, our other Business Associate, is adept at website development, site maintenance, custom programming, and the like. Again, his services might be integrated with PEER Solutions client projects or be engaged as stand-alone services contracted directly through PageCrafter.
In general, we stand ready to be responsive to your needs. If you didn’t find it on this extensive list, simply ask. We can probably be of assistance!
Click here to discuss a project and/or to request a proposal.